Mark Dever with 9marks ministries recently interviewed G.K. Beale. You can listen to the interview here. Towards the beginning Dever ask him about several books and I thought it may be helpful to have a list of those books with links to them. The list should include almost all of the books that either Beale or Dever said where worth looking at. Listen to the interview to hear Beale’s comments on each volume.
4. D.A. Carson and Douglas Moo: Intro to the N.T.
5. George Eldon Ladd: A Theology of the N.T.
6 George Eldon Ladd: The Presence of The Future
7.Herman Ridderbos: Paul: An Outline of His Theology
9. Eugene Merrill: Kingdom of Priest
10.Willem Vangemeran: The Progress of Redemption
11.Vern Poythress: The Shadow of Christ in The Law of Moses
14. Raymond Ortlund: God’s Unfaithful Wife
16. Vaughn Roberts: God’s Big Picture
17. Charles Scobie: The Ways of Our God
18. I. Howard Marshall: New Testament Theology
19. Frank Theilman: Theology of the N.T.
21. Christopher Wright: The Mission of God
22. Dennis Johnson: Him We Proclaim
23. Bruce Waltke: An O.T. Theology
24. Thomas Schreiner: N.T. Theology
25. Andreas Koestenberger: The Cradle, The Cross, and The Crown
26. Jim Hamilton: God’s Glory in Salvation Through Judgement